- Has a pleasant citrus scent without harsh smells.
- 100% Soap Scum removal.
- Kills 99.99% of germs*
- Kills SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19.
- Removes dirt and grime.
*Staphylococcus aureus, Salmonella enterica, Escherichia coli O157:H7, Streptococcus pyogenes, Listeria monocytogenes, Influenza A virus (H1N1), Rotavirus, Herpes simplex virus type 1 and 2, SARS-CoV-2 (Strain USA-WA1/2020).
Hard, non-porous surfaces:
- Shower Walls
- Shower Doors
- Counter tops
- Garbage Cans
- Spray 6-8 inches, 20cm from surface until thoroughly covered. For tough jobs, let stand several minutes before wiping. No need to rinse.
- Prevents mold and mildew.
- TO DISINFECT: Spray 6-8 inches, 15 - 20 cm from surface until thoroughly wet. Allow surface to remain wet for 5 minutes and wipe. Pre-clean heavily soiled areas.
- Precautionary Statements: MAY IRRITATE EYES. Do not get in eyes. Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- FIRST AID TREATMENT: Contains surfactants. If swallowed, call Poison Control Centre or doctor immediately. Do not induce vomiting. If in eyes, rinse with water for 20 minutes. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling. Take the product container, label or product name and Drug Identification (DIN) with you when calling poison control center or doctor or going for treatment.
- Storage: Store in a cool, dry place, in original container out of reach of children and pets.
- Disposal: Never place unused product down any indoor or outdoor drain. For information on disposal of unused, unwanted product, contact the manufacturer or the appropriate municipal/provincial/territorial agency or product stewardship organization.
- Container Handling: Nonrefillable container. Do not reuse or refill this container. Securely wrap original container in several layers of newspaper and dispose of the empty container in accordance with municipal/provincial/territorial requirements or offer for recycling if available.
*Germs: Staphylococcus aureus (Staph), Salmonella enterica (Salmonella), Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Influenza A (a virus which may cause the flu); Human Coronavirus, Parainfluenza A Virus Type 3, Avian Influenza A, SARS-CoV-2 (Strain USA-WA1/2020)