Family Guard™ Brand Disinfectant Spray

Family Guard™ Brand Disinfectant Spray helps protect your family by killing bacteria and viruses found on hard non-porous surfaces such as doorknobs and telephones during the cold and flu season. And it is gentle enough on surfaces for daily disinfection. It works on tough odours, leaving your home smelling clean and fresh!

  • Kills 99.9% of germs+ and disinfects the surfaces your family touches the most.
  • Easy to disinfect those hard-to-wash surfaces your family uses everyday.
  • Kills SARS-CoV-2, the virus that may cause COVID-19.
  • Works on tough odours.
  • Leaves your home smelling clean and fresh.
  • Disinfects hard surfaces such as toilets, countertops, doorknobs & more.

+Read product label for details and directions for use.

Hard, non-porous surfaces:

  • Kitchen Counters
  • Keys
  • Doorknobs
  • Tables
  • Garbage Cans
  • Tables


Pre-clean hard, non-porous, household surfaces before using. Wherever food contact is likely, rinse surface with, potable water after using. DO NOT SPRAY ON PETS. Do not use on polished wood, painted surfaces, or acrylic plastics. Keep pets and children off treated surfaces until dry. For hard surfaces and/or objects that may come into direct contact with children at the mouthing stage of development, a rinse with potable water is recommended.

To Disinfect and Kill mold and mildew: Spray pre-cleaned surface until wet. Allow product to remain on surface for 5 minutes. Then wipe if desired.

To Sanitize: Spray pre-cleaned surface until wet. Allow product to remain on surface for 30 seconds. Then wipe if desired.

PRECAUTIONS: Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes or clothing. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum or using tobacco. Avoid contact with food or food utensils. Use only in well-ventilated area. Before using throughout the home, use in one room and wait 24 hours to ensure that no one has any physical reactions to the product. Asthma and Allergy Sufferers: Consult your physician before using this product in your home. Before spraying, remove birds. After use, ventilate normally prior to returning birds to treated areas. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN AND PETS.

FIRST AID TREATMENT: Contains ethanol and triethylene glycol. If in eyes: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15- 20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. If irritation persists, consult a doctor. Have the product container or label or Drug Identification Number (DIN) with you when calling a poison control center or doctor, or going for treatment.

PHYSICAL/CHEMICAL HAZARDS: DANGER. FLAMMABLE. CONTENTS UNDER PRESSURE. CONTENTS MAY CATCH FIRE. CONTAINER MAY EXPLODE IF HEATED. Do not place in hot water or near radiators, stoves or other sources of heat. Do not puncture or incinerate container or store at temperatures over 50°C. Do not smoke. Do not use in presence of open flame or spark.

Store in a cool, dry place.

Germs: Staphylococcus aureus (Staph), Salmonella enterica (Salmonella), Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Influenza A (a virus which may cause the flu); Human Coronavirus, Parainfluenza A Virus Type 3, Avian Influenza A, SARS-CoV-2 (Strain USA-WA1/2020)

Fungi: Trichophyton interdigitale, a fungus which may cause athlete’s foot